GGREC Hamfest 2014
41 tables of new and used Electrical, Electronic and Amateur Radio equipment
To be held on
Saturday 19th July 2014
at our large venue, the Cranbourne Public Hall, On the corner of Clarendon St and High St, Melways 133 K4. High Street forms part of the South Gippsland Highway in Cranbourne.
The image above shows the front of the Cranbourne Public Hall which faces the service road of the South Gippsland Highway at the corner of Clarendon Street and it is right opposite
the BP service station on the highway.
- Everything is under cover
- Tea and Coffee available all day.
- A selection of hot and cold food will also be available.
- Door Prizes will be drawn at approx. 1:30pm
- Doors open to buyers at 10am
- Buyers can gain entry for $6.00
- All proceeds from the hamfest go to the Gippsland Gate Radio and Electronics Club (GGREC) Inc. for the upgrade of equipment and facilities.
View the GGREC Hamfest Location in a larger map [Melways 133 K4]
Top of page
Information for Sellers
Some 40 tables will be available for stall holders, but demand will be very high. Please book early to avoid disappointment.
- Table hire is $22 per table. A limit of four (4) tables per Stall Holder applies.
Table hire provides access for two (2) persons to operate the stall, including two tickets in the door prize raffle,
and free tea and coffee throughout the day.
- To make a booking contact Steve VK3EGD well before the event on 0408 878934, or email your request and details
- Payment may be made by sending a cheque or money order made payable to "GGREC" to PO Box 1098 Cranbourne 3977,
or by direct deposit to: BSB 633000 - Account 146016746.
Payments by direct deposits MUST be clearly identified as "VK???? table hire" or "Name table hire".
- Table bookings reserve a table for a period of 7 days.
The $22 table fee must be paid in full to the Club within 7 days of booking in order to have a table allocated.
Table fees not paid within 7 days will result in the reservation being released.
- Cancellations made more than 14 days prior to the event will be given a full refund by cheque.
- When making a table booking, Stall Holders are asked to provide a Name, Postal address and Contact phone number.
- When booking by email or phone, Stall Holders may nominate at the time of booking a preferred table or tables that are shown as available on the layout below.
If no table is nominated the next available table will be reserved.
- Upon receipt of the $22 fee and contact details, a Booking Number will be emailed or posted.
- No booking is confirmed until the Booking Number has been received by the Stall Holder.
- Access to the Hall will be available from 8:30am for Stall Holders, but not later than 9:30am unless by arrangement.
- All stall holders acknowledge and accept the terms and conditions that will be made available with the booking information.
Click on the layout for a larger version.
||Red|| is allocated
||Yellow|| is reserved
||Green|| is available|
|Blue triangles indicate the locations of power outlets.
|Table|| Allocation||Table|| Allocation|
|3||PK's Loop Antennas||23||Ian Keenan VK3XI|
|4||PK's Loop Antennas||24||Len Shirley VK3AQJ|
|7||Reserved||30||Ed Parsons VK3GD|
|12||Reserved||33||Brad Wooding VK3YI|
|13||Reserved||34||Brad Wooding VK3YI|
|14||Mike Ide VK3KTO||35||Nick Kraehe VK3VFO|
|15||Reserved||36||Nick Kraehe VK3VFO|
|16||Reserved||37||Nick Kraehe VK3VFO|
14 tables are still available.
Last year, the sale was again a great success with many hundreds of people through the doors, making it a premier event for Hamfests in this state.
Top of page
A long time ago